Terms & Conditions (Members Forum)
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING WETHERBY & DISTRICT BUSINESS ASSOCIATION FORUM.
Wetherby & District Business Association (WBA) reserves the right to modify or update these Terms at any time and from time to time, for any reason or no reason and with or without notice to you. These Terms govern your use of, access to and participation in any part of the Forum. BY INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY PART OF THE COMMUNITY, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU: (I) ARE AUTHORISED TO SIGN FOR, ACCEPT AND BIND YOURSELF AND ANY OTHER PARTY ON WHOSE BEHALF YOU PLAN TO USE THE COMMUNITY AND (II) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR EXAMPLE, THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTIONS SET FORTH BELOW, TO THE EXCLUSION OF ANY OTHER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
WBA reserves the right, exercised in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete portions of these Terms at any time and from time to time and for any reason or no reason and without notice.
Rules of Conduct
The purpose of the Forum is to voluntarily exchange information about WBA and its members’ products and services. You expressly agree not to use any part of the Forum to:
- post content that is unlawful, malicious, misleading, defamatory, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, libellous, objectionable, inappropriate, improper, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, WBA or an WBA member, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person, group or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content submitted to any part of the Forum;
- post any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- post any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of any third party;
- post any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- act illegally or unethically or use for any illegal or unethical purposes;
- collect or store personal data about other users.
You are solely responsible for the content of your computer and any transmissions you make when using the Forum.
Posts on any part of the Forum may be edited, moved, deleted or removed at any time and for any reason or no reason and without notice by any WBA representative. WBA is not obligated to provide you with any reason or explanation for any post being edited, moved, deleted or removed. There is no means of appeal for any post or membership that is edited, moved, deleted or removed from the Forum. WBA reserves the right to temporarily or permanently withdraw WBA membership at any time and for any reason or no reason. WBA is not obligated to provide you with any reason or explanation for any such membership withdrawal.